2008-07-05

5 Things

Found this one on Melissa's blog:
TB posted this interesting twist on the Five Things meme on his blog in honor of his 1st anniversary of blogging. The rules are to post five things about yourself. The twist is that four of them should be true, but one should be false. I thought it sounded like fun, so I’ve decided to play along. Here is my list of five things about me. I’ll leave it up to you to guess which is the false one. Of course, those of you who know me well will immediately know.
As for me and my five things:
1. My first (and only) new new car was a 1975 Pontiac Trans Am.
2. I was at the 1967 All-Star Game.
3. I was at the only game the Angels won in the 1979 ALCS, the first post-season series in Angels history.
4. I'm an only child.
5. I've lost somewhere around 40 pounds since I started working out last August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An only child. As IF!--BFF-N