2008-02-11

Registered!

Got one of my tax returns, so I've been busy this morning registering for a couple of events. I'm now officially obligated to the Tour de Sewer bike ride and the Coaster Run 5K to benefit the Speech and Language Development Center in Buena Park. Links are in the Upcoming Events section over there on the left. But a warning to those of you who want to participate in the Coaster Run: the website link takes you to last year's event, so go to Active.com and search on Coaster Run for this year's registration.

Now off to buy some biking wear. ETA: A plain blue cycling jersey and a pair of plain ol' padded shorts.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

WOO HOO! WTG Darla! I'm still trying to make a decision about the Coaster Run. I realized after we talked about it that it's the very next weekend after the Carlsbad 5000 for which I'm already registered. I have to decide if I want to try and do back -to-back races like that.

Darla said...

Well, you can always come out and cheer me on! And maybe Nancy will join me. I certainly wouldn't blame you for skipping this one, with it so soon after Carlsbad. I'm also mentally tossing coins myself with respect to the Anaheim event and the Iron Girl Del Mar event, since they're a week apart too.